Do you recognise any of these, which can sometimes cause stress?
- Squabbling siblings
- ‘Mum where’s my gym kit?’
- ‘I need money for the school trip’
- ‘Hey Dad, I need a lift to football. I’m really late’
- ‘It’s my phone I need my privacy’
- ‘Look at the state of that room, you’re not going anywhere’
- ‘You don’t understand me’
As a family you attend one session each week for 7 weeks. The sessions are held in the evenings 5.00-7.30pm
Each week you will learn by…
- Taking part in fun activities
- Sharing discussions
- Watching informative DVDs
What about dinner, child-minding, transport and does it cost?
- An evening meal is provided at each session
- Crèche facilities are available for brothers and sisters
- Transport can be arranged
- The programme is FREE!
Blairgowrie Community Campus – Thursday 22nd, 29th September, 6th, 27th October, 3rd, 10th, 17th November (Programme starts at 5.00 and finishes at 7.30pm, with a half hour interval for tea).
Application forms or information can be obtained from:
- School – Application forms and leaflets can be obtained here
- PKC website - http://www.pkc.gov.uk/strengtheningfamilies
- Contact SFP Co-ordinator Marco Allen on 01738 458019 or MarcoAllen@pkc.gov.uk