SATURDAY 10th: 10am-4pm
- Launch event in Larghan Park: Kids and adult races, displays, big bike sales, all ability/electric/demo bikes, skate/bmxjam, pumptrack, "The Clan" cycling stunt team, airbag, skills track, good food, music, bike powered fun, Ballo Enduro practice (for mountain bike race tomorrow), bike workshop, raffle and lots more to be announced.
SUNDAY 11th: 9am
Ballo Enduro mountain bike race
Good food, big bike sale and ehibitions, spectators welcome to watch for free on Lundie Crags side and in Ballo Forest.
Cyclo cross races 5pm-8.30pm
Mountain bike rideouts 6pm, The Cross, Coupar Angus: beginner, intermediate, advanced.
- Cycling sports day, Larghan Park, for primary schools.
- Bycycle social road ride in the evening in Coupar Angus, starting at 6.30pm
- Mountain bike championship for secondary schools (venue to be confirmed)
- Development road race, start 7pm, Larghan Park. Men's categories 3+4, all women's and junior categories.
- Cycle for cake event 9.15am, The Cross, Coupar Angus
- Cycle Scotland for Coupar Angus talk (booking required), cycling film and pub quiz, 7pm, Strathmore Bowling Club, Forfar Road, Coupar Angus.
Big Sunday Cycle, 10, 25 and 50 mile rides, starting at 9am, 10am and 11am at The Cross in Coupar Angus, followed by BBQ.
FOR MORE INFO, UPDATES, BOOKINGS AND ENTRIES CONTACT THE COUPAR ANGUS CYCLE HUB
Tel: 01828 958296, email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.